We welcome you to register for the "CCAPP Summer Symposium" where you can look forward to the following:
- Cutting edge presentations on cultural competency and working with special populations
- Excellent group hotel rates starting at $129 per night
- Take advantage of the opportunity to gain CEU's (16 CEU's offered in various topics)
- Come play, relax and show your professionalism all at once!!!
- Be a part of the best of the best!!!
- Members receive discount rates on registration
-12 Step meeting
- Real advice on how to improve your effectiveness with special populations ...
CCAPP is investing in you. To make the renewal process more streamlined, CADC-CAS renewals can now be completed online.
The California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professions (CCAPP) is the largest AODA counselor certification organization in California. Since its origination in 1979, it has conferred certification upon thousands of counselors who have successfully treated clients struggling with the disease of addiction. CCAPP's certification board, the California Certification Board for Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (CCAPP Сredentialing), is nationally and internationally recognized for its adherence to the highest standards of quality and professionalism in the AODA treatment field. CCAPP counselors are recognized for their professional training and education in the field of alcoholism and drug abuse and are considered experts in treatment and treatment management. Read more
You are here: Home