CCAPP invites you to become a Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor - Certified Addiction Specialist (CADC-CAS)
Becoming a CADC-CAS opens doors and creates opportubity wherever you go. Becoming a CADC-CAS with CCAPP will give you instant recognition with employers and colleagues. This certification meets all requirements necessary to work in a licensed or certified facility in the State of California. It is a great way to start your career, or an excellent way to continue providing addiction counseling services in any setting. Become CCAPP certified today.
Requirements for applying for the CADC-CAS:
“Employers know that I have satisifed all the requirments to be certified in California, but they also know that I have more than education, I bring experience that results in a level of competence that can't be taught in school. I am so glad I chose CCAPP. I know that my credential will be valid throughout my entire careeer and if I want to add to it, I am on the right track from the beginning”
- Completed CADC-CAS Application
- Signed CADC-CAS Code of Ethics/Conduct
- Signed CADC-CAS Scope of Practice
- Employment verification letter or you must attest to the fact that you are not currently working but are seeking employment in the field of alcohol/drug counseling
- Payment of registration fee ($40.00)
- Please note Registry status is allowed for a period of 5 years only. Each RS/RRW must become certified five years from the date of initial RS/RRW application as per the Department of Health Care Services.
Completion of an approved Nine-Hour Orientation Course consisting of ethics, professional boundaries and confidentiality. More information can be found at https://www.caadac.org/news/
Benefits of being a CCAPP Registered Alcohol Drug Trainee I (RADTi):
Important Information for RADTI Applicants:
Are you ready to take your first step on your career journey toward certification?
Becoming a Registered Recovery Worker is just a "click away!"